If you post content as an Individual, a Company, or both, you will have access to a basic Analytics Dashboard which will help you understand how your content is performing. At any point, if you decided you'd like more granular details about how your content is performing, you can upgrade to our Premium Services.
Accessing your Analytics:
On the left rail of Harvest, you'll see a link for Analytics. Click on this, and you'll be taken to your Analytics Dashboard.
Toggling between Individual and Company Page Analytics:
Once you arrive on your Analytics Dashboard, you'll notice that you can toggle the view between your own individual Post Analytics, and your Company Page analytics. Click on the drop-down arrow, and you can change your view
Understanding your Analytics Dashboard:
NOTE: Your Dashboard Analytics are updated on a 1-day delay.
Changing the Date Range - Click on the pencil button to edit the date range...
... OR choose from pre-defined Date ranges
Understanding your Overall Post Analytics - You will see a graph showing the results of all of your posts on Harvest. Hover over the graph, and you'll see analytics from that specific date.
- Total Posts - The total number of times you posted to Harvest over the specified date range
- Impressions - The total number of times your content displayed to a reader on Harvest
- Reach - Unique impressions (if the same person saw your content 10x.... Reach = 1, Impressions = 10)
- Opens - The number of times your content was opened and read within the date range
NOTE: You can click on any series in the legend beneath the graph to remove that series from the display
Drilling down by specific Posts - You will also see a table showing you the analytics from each of your published pieces of content. You can sort this table by any column by clicking on the header. If you want more details about a specific post, you can click on "See Details" and a new Analytics Dashboard will open up specific to just that individual piece of published content.
Upgrading to Premium Analytics
At any point, if you decided you'd like more granular details about how your content is performing, you can upgrade to our Premium Services. These include:
- Content Attribution Reports
- Peer Benchmarking
- Banner / Advertising Reports
- Lead Generation Reports
- Demographic Breakdown of your readers
- Geographic Breakdown of your readers
- Consultation and Analysis